We are in the midst of conference season, which is one of our favorite times of the year. It gives us the chance to interact with clinicians and health systems from all over the country, and we enjoy every minute of it.
When we attend conferences, one question we’re always asked is this: What does MDabstract do?
To put it simply, we move clinical data!
Want to know more? Here’s a non-exhaustive list of exactly what we do.
- We move clinical data from legacy paper charts into an EHR system.
- We move clinical data from one EHR system into a new EHR system, with a specialty on EHR migrations and all the expertise needed to protect the integrity of legacy data.
- We move clinical data from testing reports and hospital discharge summaries into discrete text boxes so the information is standardized and minable.
- We move clinical data from an inpatient EHR to an ambulatory EHR to keep the legal chart up to date in real time, and so doctors can actually find the information they need to treat their patients.
- We move clinical data from multiple disparate EHR systems and compile it into the necessary format for quality reporting initiatives, such as MIPS/ACO/APM and payer contract requirements.
- We move clinical data to provide fingertips so clinicians can focus on patient experience and optimal health outcomes.
- We move clinical data into structured, coded, EHR templates so it is ready for administrative functions, such as billing and compliance review.
- We move clinical data into standardized and minable EHR templates for utilization, optimization, and interoperability.
If you need help moving your clinical data, you’ve come to the right place.
Schedule a meeting today so we can focus on the data and you can focus on what matters most: your patients!